The other day I introduced Landon to the concept of the food truck. His mouth is pretty much still hanging wide open. To have his two favorite things, food and trucks, culminate into one was too much for the little guy. I can't wait to actually take him to eat at one, now that I have seen how excited he is about the idea.
There is rumored to be a Food Truck Rodeo in Durham for this Father's Day, so I was asking Landon if that was something that he would like to do with Phillip and I. He nodded his head enthusiastically and said "yes" he did want to go. I told him that we would wait until his Dad came home from his business trip so that all three of us could go together. To which Landon replied, "I'll buy". I was shocked that he knew that expression! Or even knew that you had to pay for food!
I said back to him "Oh, you'll buy? That's so nice of you! How will you pay? Do you have any money?". Landon looked at me and said "I can pay", and then ran off to play with his trucks!
Later that night I realized that he had emptied out all of the credit cards and cash from my wallet into his car seat, so maybe he really was planning on paying? Hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment