







Last week Landon and I met up with our good friends Amy and Josi and Julie and Ian. Since it was a hot day, and out three of our young uns love the great outdoors better than anything, we set up shop in the yard. It was kind of a kiddie theme park - baby pool, water table, sprinkler, slides, balls, picnic table, and of course...Josi's Barbie jeep. The jeep was definitely the winner of the day, and Landon was happy to have his friends drive him around. Ian was a driving machine - he can change gears and everything!
Since they say a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll let you see how the day went for yourself! I will say that there is one memory I will always keep from this day: Ian and Landon chuckling with laughter as Ian tickled Landon. I love how Josi and Ian bring so many good memories - can't wait until the three babies are reunited at the beach later this month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment