So, I didn't share this with the virtual world in advance (didn't want to jinx the trip!) , but Phillip and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary...in London and Paris! It was marvelous, darling. Imagine traipsing around museums, gardens, theatres, cafes, monuments, river boats, then throw in some shopping and a lot of good food and wine and champagne and beer and more food, and that was basically our trip. Plus, this all took place in sunny 65 degree weather for the most part. Ahh, just pinch me.
I guess I should have asked my Mother to be a guest blogger for the week, as she entertained Landon at her home while we where gone. But, I'm sure that Landon will give me lots of material this week - the Buena Vista Easter Egg Hunt is this weekend (if the weather holds!).
I can tell you that my sweet boy greeted me in the airport with a rose, and apparently was very taken with a fancy red motorcycle in the airport parking lot...he stopped to stare, then turned to my Mother and said "oooooouuuuuuooooooo - I likey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment