Methinks that Landon may have watched one too many Fireman Sam episodes. Lately, he has taken to sliding down fireman poles whenever he sees them. And he has a great imagination. So anything stationary that even remotely resembles a pole, begs for him to slide down it.
Of course, to slide down something, sometimes one has to slide UP something. Which can lead to some interesting moves. Especially when done by a toddler. Especially when that toddler is doing them on your leg.
Landon did this to his Dad a few times, but I didn't see it, and couldn't quite picture it when later on, Phillip asked me whether he had done that before. We thought it was an isolated incident. But then he started doing it again.
The first time that Landon tried to slide down the fireman pole / my leg, I thought that he was frisking me or patting me down for weapons. Then I thought that he was doing some new dance move...like "dropping it like it's hot"...or some other move that all the kids are doing these days.
After watching Landon do this to an actual fireman's pole at the playground though, we were relived to find out that he is in fact trying to slide down the pole. But I'm not complaining; in fact, I'm still gloating over the fact that Landon thinks my legs resemble poles!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment