Today Landon and I visited our local playground for some socializing and exercise. We had the whole park to ourselves, except for another family with a little girl Landon's same age. She was a very cute Asian girl; let's call her A.J.
While Landon repeatedly knocked on his own head, yelled "knock, knock!" then laughed repeatedly, what do you think that young A.J. did?
Umm, she played with bark.
And when I say "played with bark" I actually mean "counted bark". Like to ten.
Then she started in on the alphabet.
That's when Landon and I packed it in and headed home. I don't mean to sound pretentious, but I don't know if I want my son hanging out with other toddlers like that...kids are so impressionable at this age...you have to be really careful with whom you let your kids socialize.
If not, who knows what could happen? Honor roll? Ivy League? Scholarships? It never ends!
(Note to my Mom: before you call me to tell me that Landon is a modern-day Renaissance man and genius, understand that I know this, but am having a bit of fun with sarcasm and stereotypes. That is all.)
No comments:
Post a Comment