Friday, February 18, 2011

Fast and the Furious

I'm not sure where Landon was coming from on this one, but today he did the funniest imitation of me driving!

I often let him sit in the drivers seat before or after we run errands. It helps to make errands more fun. It's not an authentic experience to Landon unless he has the real keys in his hands though.

So today he starts driving; simple stuff at first...adjusting the radio volume, getting the temperature just right, etc. Then he starts "driving". First he hopped onto his knees so that he could see better, then he leaned into the wheel, and moved his body to the left and right - more like a race car driver than his Mommy!

Then, he pretended to talk on the phone. This one was embarrassing to me, since I do talk on the phone more than I should, but it gets worse.

After some particularly abrupt turns, he stands up in the seat and shakes his booty to imaginary music!

Tell me people, where does he get these ideas?

Now that I think of it, he was probably doing a hybrid imitation of me and his Grandmother driving :)


No comments:

Post a Comment