Last week he and I went to CVS to fill his prescription before his surgery. While we were there he noticed that CVS has AMAZING carts that have big toy cars on the front for the kids to drive. These carts are 90% toy car, and 10 cart!
Since he wasn't feeling better as soon as his doctors hoped after the ear tubes and adenoidectomy, we had to go back to CVS for a second antibiotic. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Landon became very excited and started pointing at a shopping cart left in the parking lot. I was kind of confused and asked Landon, "do you want to ride in this cart honey?". He said no and started pulling me into the store.
Can you believe that the little munchkin remembered those carts from last week? (I didn't remember myself!) He had a lovely time "driving" the cart up and down the aisles, and an even better time sitting in a child size tailgate chair and coloring with two older children while we waited for his prescription.
It's so funny to me; at home he doesn't like to color, and won't do anything artsy for more than 30 seconds, but I could hardly pull him away from the coloring table today! It was quite a scene to watch the kids huddled around the table, and to see Landon swap crayons back and forth with the 6 and 8 year old kids...too sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment