Friday, July 23, 2010

Ouch!

Sad day for me today. Last night Landon was walking to the window and lost his balance just short of it, catching his eye on the windowsill. So today he has a bit of a shiner. His first bruise...and it makes me feel sad and sorry for him every time I see it. As rough and tumble as he is though, it's pretty miraculous that he's made it this long injury-free. Sigh.

Additional note: after much thought on the subject last night while trying to sleep, I have decided that it's not a bad thing to encourage Landon to love sports other than football. Don't think I have it in me to watch our precious little boy get tackled on the field!

Additional, additional note: he is also never allowed to ride a motorcyle, or four-wheeler. Other than that, he is very much free to live his life and enjoy his rough and tumble ways!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment