

My Mother came to watch Landon this Friday so that Phillip and I could take an overnight trip to celebrate our wedding anniversary. She was so excited to see her little man and to play with him to her heart's content. Evidently Landon was excited too because he showed off to the 9th degree!
When we arrived home on Saturday afternoon, Mom told us all of the things that he had done (she also mentioned that he had worn her out with all of his activities). While we were gone, he had several "firsts" like climbing stairs, standing up in his crib, taking out his pacifier and exchanging it for his bottle (he used to try to drink his bottle at the same time as using his pacifier)...he learns something new every day!
I was sorry to have missed these "firsts", but I experienced a new one that made up for it...Landon finally has enough hair for a proper baby mohawk! Aaah...baby mohawk...
How cute! I'm glad your mother got to see her grandson do all of these things. He's a mover and a shaker. I hope you ans Phillip had a nice time. Aunt Bev
ReplyDelete