Friday, April 2, 2010

Music to my ears...

Perhaps Landon will grow up to be a musician...

While I was sitting in the bonus room folding laundry and selecting clothes for our trip to Wilmington, Landon carefully rearranged his Dad's speakers, then started strumming the electric and the acoustic guitar. Normally I would intervene in a situation such as this, but the scene was so reminiscent of a rock band member checking his gear and getting ready for his first set that I wanted to let the scene play out! Thank goodness Landon was wearing denim overalls - some of his wardrobe would have ruined his whole vibe. And I would hate for him to feel obligated to play the jazz flute just because of his outfit...

P.S. In the Lewis household, when we say "jazz flute", we pronounce it "yazz flute"- so please re-read the last sentence if you did not pronounce it that way the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment