Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me, Mommy, Me!

This morning I put Landon into his jumperoo so that I could make his morning bottle. Usually I let him crawl around with me in the kitchen, but I was still half asleep (from waking up 6 times with the little guy - his poor teeth!), so I wanted him safe in his jumperoo while I made his bottle on auto-pilot. Landon didn't care for this departure from our normal routine and started jumping up and down and making noises which I translate as "get me out of here right now Mommy!", or "this is your only warning, if you don't come pick me up in the next 15 seconds I will start crying!".

I peeked over the counter at him and told him "I'm going to come get you in one minute buddy" and Landon took both of this hands, stuck out his index fingers and then began pointing at himself! I started laughing, and of course went and picked him up - it was just too funny! As if I was going to give his bottle away to any other baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment