Yesterday morning he got the hang of it, and I was so proud! He would only play a few bars though before he would start eating the drumstick again. Well when Phillip got home from work last night, I asked Landon to "play some music for Daddy". And this is what he did: played several bars, TWIRLED HIS DRUMSTICK IN HIS FIST, then resumed playing!!!
It's not the first time that Landon has used his twirling skills to show-off. When his great-grandmother GiGi was playing with him over the holidays, he kept displaying his skills by taking out his passy, twirling it, switching it from hand to hand, then twirling it again as he put it back in his mouth - he looked like a cowboy from a movie demonstrating his gunmanship.
I guess he just likes to give his audience a show, regardless of the type of show! For now, I'm just waiting for him to try to enlist a baby roadie and find a smelly old baby van for touring...and getting slightly nervous wondering if he is going to inherit his Aunt Jenni's penchant for removing her diaper and dancing on window sills!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment