

Dear readers - I can't imagine how all 5 of you survived without my musings during my blogging sabbatical - but for those of you who made it through the drought I can only give this as my excuse; oh wait, I actually don't have an excuse.
This is awkward.
Hmm, well in that case, please accept my deepest apologies and my promise that I am re-energized and ready to write about the darling happenings of our delightful little man!
Here is a summary of the last few months: Landon being cute...Landon takes a roadtrip to FL...Landon's first cold...Landon loves pears...More cute...Landon has playdates with Ian and Josi...Landon growls at strangers after learning this skillset when Aunt Andy gave him wooden dinosaurs for Christmas...Cute again...Landon says "hey daddy" and also "hey doodoo" (which Mommy thinks is funny since she is still a 20-something and hasn't outgrown potty humor yet)...Landon loves snow...Landon gives kisses...The End.
Hey Candice, I never lost the faith! I have checked your blog every day waiting for the next installment - you have not lost this loyal follower! This post is amazing - the video is just about the cutest thing ever. I laughed out loud just watching it. Landon is adorable. So glad you're back!! :-) Susan
ReplyDeleteVery cute (especially the video). I'm glad to see he has such a good sense of humor! Can't wait to see him again, Preston.
ReplyDeleteseriously cute candice....i think he is looking so much like phillip!!!!!! we can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cutie Candice- and yes I have been checking up on you- glad your back!! :D
ReplyDeleteyou always make me laugh with your posts!! i think it's time for leo and landon to have a playdate :)
ReplyDelete