He was pretty chill in the first few stores, but after his afternoon bottle he caught a huge burst of energy and all of a sudden, yelled "YA YA YA YA YA YA" while opening and closing his mouth simulatenously! We all laughed, he laughed, and we moved on to our next store.
Phillip found a nice bench at the front of the store and he and Landon settled in while Mom and I tried on clothes. I was in the back of the store when I heard "YA YA YA YA YA YA" and baby squeals.
I went up to the front of the store and Phillip was cracking up - apparently Landon had been watching the front door in Ann Taylor Loft and every time someone came through the door, he stared at them until they made eye contact, gave them a big smile and yelled "YA YA YA...."! He had all the ladies in the store cooing and smiling at him. What a nice bonus for them; a personal greeting and additional 40% off sale!
No comments:
Post a Comment