So, I normally write about our little angel Landon on this blog, but our niece did the funniest thing a few weeks ago that I can't get over; every time I think about it I laugh out loud!
I was sick a few weeks ago so Landon and I went to his grandmother's so I could get some rest and recuperate (and he could play with his FAVORITE person). While we were gone, Phillip's Dad and our niece Julie came to visit Phillip. Since Julie missed me, she left two presents: a decorated pumpkin, and a get well note. This is what the note said:
"Aunt Candice - get well soon! Love, Julie
P.S. Know this, I am always there for you - from head to toe!"
Now how funny is that for a seven year-old to say? Her note was spelled "no this" which made it even more charming. I love that little bugger :)
No comments:
Post a Comment