Wednesday, May 18, 2011

That's My Boy

There are millions of little things that I love about Landon. Sometimes the things that I love most about Landon are also the same things that have me pulling my hair out - for example, the way the little guy is in constant motion. He loves to run, dance, climb, skip, and jump...all good things. He also loves to squirm, hop up, or flail about in his crib, his car seat, and at the dinner table.

I have to say though - his latest addition to his "movement arsenal" is pretty endearing. When he asks me for something or is waiting for me to do something for him, he has started running in place! There is nothing cuter than seeing a toddler pumping his arms and running in place while you furiously stir Hershey's syrup into milk, or open a package of fruit snacks...pretty darn sweet in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment