Landon and I had a very lazy day today, just sitting around and enjoying each others company. And some snacks. Today was one of those days when Landon was hungry ALL day. We sat down together and had some french toast and berries, and had a nice talk. Then we sat down again and had some bosc pears and sharp cheddar cheese, while we pushed one of his fire trucks back and forth across the table. Then we sat down for some pita chips and hummus, and had another talk, in which Landon said "yes" and nodded several times when I asked him if he ever planned on moving far away from me. To add insult to injury, he ate all of the yummy garlic out of the middle of the hummus...humph!
Oh, and just in case you are wondering, he ate all of these snacks before lunchtime! I'm guessing that tomorrow will be one of those days when he doesn't want to eat anything but fruit snacks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment