Thursday, December 9, 2010

Little Drummer Boy





Landon is overflowing with holiday spirit! And no wonder; I think that's what happens when you live life in a winter wonderland! Snow on the ground, Christmas carols playing on the i-pod, fresh greenery all over the house, red and green m&ms in the candy jar...you get the picture.

Which all explains why I found Landon using two of his Dad's drumsticks to play a drum solo on the glass ornaments on the Christmas tree! He thought it was very funny when I called him "The Little Drummer Boy", and really he did look quite sweet. My ornaments somehow escaped intact as well!

After this adventure, I decided to log online and buy him a musical instrument from Santa - I don't think we can handle drums yet, but I did buy him a lovely wooden tambourine!

Here are some pictures that should have published with the last post as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment