One of Landon's new favorite activities, as he explores the jungle that is our home: climbing onto the kitchen or dining table, then grabbing onto the chandelier. And sometimes swinging. Just a little thing to pass the time.
Big check in the monkey behavior box.
Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to go upstairs and take a bath. When we got upstairs, he tried to open the door of his bathroom, but could not. He put his weight into it and gave it a nice push, but nothing happened.
He slowly started walking backwards (another favorite), and continued walking backwards all the way into the guest room, whose door is directly opposite the bathroom door. I thought he wandered in there to look at something else, when all of a sudden, he ran out at full speed and slammed into the bathroom door - SWAT style!!! I couldn't help but burst out laughing - he wasn't even phased; just gave the door an "aw shucks" look and wandered off.
Big check in the gorilla behavior box.
It's rough out there - watch yourself in the concrete jungle!
No comments:
Post a Comment