Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm All Grown Up!

Today Landon turned 15 months old, so he and I headed to the pediatrician's office for his check-up. Wow - he has grown so much since his 12 month visit!

Landon grew TWO inches, and is now 31.5 inches tall. He actually lost weight, which the doctor said is common for babies like him that run everywhere, so he now weighs in at a slender 24 lbs!

He was very polite to the doctor, saying "thank you" as she left the exam room, and showing-off a bit when she asked him to show her his walking...he did a few steps normally, then got up on his tippy toes and did a little spin move for her. That baby loves to shake it!

Tonight when we were cleaning up his playroom I started singing, "It's time to put the toys away, the toys away, the toys away...in Landon's playroom". Instead of helping, he broke out a few dance moves. Guess I must be a better singer than I thought! Either way, Landon dancing as opposed to walking behind me and taking out each toy that I just put away is a major improvement in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment