He has also been dropping some new dance moves lately...I'll try to catch it on video soon.
Another benefit to him getting older is that he and I can go do activities together, and he is really participating. Tomorrow we have a playdate with Josi, then Wednesday we go back to Little Gym. Today we had to run errands but we treated ourselves to a nice lunch out and had so much fun talking and eating together!
I know it's kind of a waste of money, because he only finishes his meals about 50% of the time, but I get such a kick out of ordering him a kid's meal. I think he knows the difference and it makes him feel important to have his very own! Today he did eat his entire meal - pb&j, chocolate milk and squeezable yogurt from Panera...not bad for as 12 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment