Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where Does the Time Go?

Whew - what a busy week! And how quickly it flew by!

Landon and I spent most of this week shopping for outfits to wear for his FIRST BIRTHDAY PHOTO shoot. I can't believe it...his first year is behind him. Looking at him, talking to him, and interacting with him though, it's entirely believable. He's such a boy now - he even enjoys boy things now - like Golden Tee! That one must be hereditary.

Even though he is a boy and no longer a baby, I envisioned beautiful pictures of him on UNC's campus...wearing a traditional sailor outfit and navy leather sandals. So I bought that vision/outfit.

Then I popped into Strasburg, saw an outfit that reminded me of the beach (because Landon met another baby boy in Kiawah named Allister, became instant friends with him one night at dinner, and Allister was wearing this particular jon jon). So I bought that vision/outfit.

Then, I realized that I had two traditional, bordering on prissy outfits, and that I better buy an outfit that Phillip would like...polo and navy shorts perhaps? So I bought that vision/outfit as well!

Since Landon is a one year old boy, and doesn't enjoy costume changes as much I do, he only ended up wearing two of the three outfits for his photos. Maybe next time I will buy myself three outfits instead? That's probably best; I would hate for any items of clothing to go to waste. Yep, that's what I'll do.

Can't wait to share some pictures with you, very soon I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment