Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aaaaaaaaaah!

Phillip is extending our AC condensation drip line in the backyard and asked me to head to Lowe's to pick up the supplies...not a problem since it's my second home! Landon of course went along with me for the adventure, and as I was picking out the PVC couplings to go with my already-chosen piping I heard Landon yell out a baby battle roar.

I turned my head and Landon was wielding a 5ft PVC pipe over his head, spinning it around and letting out Braveheart-worthy "aaaaaaaahs"! I'm not exaggerating either! I quite often do that in real life if the story calls for it, but on the blog I only speak the truth!!!

Good thing I was bending down to look at the coupling bins, or else Mama would have had an early haircut. Maybe Landon was trying to tell me something after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment