Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Umm yeah, my bad

So I have been holding my breath for a few days now, waiting for Landon to say his first cuss word. And yes, it will be all my fault.

While we were down at the beach I was feeding Landon in his high chair. I looked down and noticed a large dead spider on the floor, all curled up. To ensure that sweet Landon wouldn't eat the spidey for dessert, I grabbed a napkin and picked up said spider from the floor. I was holding the paper towel when all of a sudden the spider starting moving! I can handle itty bitty spiders, but not this big 'un, so I immediately jumped 3 feet in the air and yelled "OH SHIT, IT'S ALIVE!".

Landon looked at me for a second, glanced at his grandmother, and then proceeded to chuckle for the next two minutes. And that my friends is the story of how I will surely be responsible for Landon's first swearing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment