I have to admit that I am getting a little annoyed that Landon refuses to say "Mama". At this point I think he is capable of doing so and is just playing with me! This week he seems to be repeating everything he hears, and "Mama" seems like a pretty easy word!
At the doctor's office today they gave him a Dixie paper cup to play with while they weighed him and gave him his allergy test. Every time he became restless, they would say "play with your cup Landon" or, if he dropped it, "here is your cup sweetheart".
Right in the middle of his exam Landon lifted his cup up in the air and said "cup!". They said it was the first time a 9 month old had said a word to them!
A few minutes later into the exam they said it was NOT the first time a baby had peed on them during an exam...umm, sorry about that Doctor! I can only promise that it could have been WAY worse :)
No comments:
Post a Comment