







A few weeks ago we celebrated Landon's birthday with a big shindig with friends and family. I can't believe that my little baby is so big now! Every day he brings so much joy and laughter into our lives. Seeing him grow up so quickly brings tears to my eyes - to think that he is now attending 2-yr old preschool, and that he will soon be a big brother!
Between now and the birth of his little brother, Landon and Phillip and I plan to galavant around the countryside - picking apples, visiting pumpkin patches, jumping in piles of leaves at the park, going to football games - all the things that make fall such a nice time of year. To do this, I'm going to wrap up my blog postings with this last post.
It seems appropriate to end the blog on a milestone, and the transition from baby to boy seems like a good one. For now, I want to concentrate on our little family, but who knows, maybe I will start back up once Baby Lewis joins our ranks. I do plan on converting my blog postings to date into a book to give to Landon - I hope that he will look back one day and enjoy the stories.
Happy Birthday Landon! Your Mom loves you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment