Sunday, March 14, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig!

Just returned home from a lovely visit to the beach, and already nervous about tomorrow...Landon always experiences a bit of a let-down when he realizes that he is stuck with me for the day after spending a weekend spoiled by his Grandmother and both parents.

I was so hopeful that Landon would show off his crawling skills to his Dad and Grandmother, and he didn't disappoint! The first time we put him down to play, he took off (at a snail's pace, and with bunny hops between every few crawls, but hey - we're first time parents and easily excitable)!

I put him down on the floor to play once we got home, and he moves surprisingly faster on the carpet upstairs than he did at my Mom's. I think tomorrow will be a very busy day baby-proofing, as Landon was pulling everything that he could off the entertainment center and coffee table shelfs. So next time you see our house, prepare yourself for the Zen-like simplicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment