

Tomorrow afternoon we return to the doctor for a check-up; hopefully we will have some news soon! It feels a little bit like the night before Christmas for us, but we don't know when Christmas is going to get here!
Every night when I go to bed I think "this could be the night...my water could break...we could be driving to the hospital in just a few hours". I guess it's kind weird to look forward to a situation where you will probably ask yourself "did I just wet the bed?", but after years of Hollywood-idealized labors, I'm hoping for the water works. Just seems like part of the fun!
At Phillip's request, here are some pictures of my belly. We went to Poole's for dinner tonight and had to move from a booth to a table because Baby Lewis was in serious danger of being smushed! For the record, I think I could have made it through the appetizer course, but after seeing "peach crisp with creme fraiche" on the dessert menu, I knew I was going all the way with this meal. The sad part of the story is that when I started to ask our waitress about moving tables she said "oh, I was going to ask you about that"....
Candice!! remember me.. Kate from Ash's old hood?! lol Congrats and I cant believe the time is almost here- I cant wait for u guys to meet ur lil one-- check our blog out - we too have added to our bunch!! :) much love!
ReplyDeleteCandice - you look beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! Landon is here!!! We are so happy for you both and can't wait to meet your little man!!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete